Fourteen years!! Seven moves, 10 different jobs, four kids, and an amazing journey!! As we were looking through all the pictures of the last fourteen years we couldn't help but shed a few tears, laugh alot, and just be so thankful for all that we have, and miss the ones that are no longer with us. We are so blessed to have four out of this world amazing kids, for many years we didn't know if we would ever have any so to be here today with four, is many anwsered prayers. They each teach me so much I can't believe how much they have grown and how smart and talented they all are. We are so thankful to be their parents. For those of you that know us it should bring back some fun memories, for those we have just met here's a little look into our lives.
There might never be a tomorrow
You might only have today
So Dance like no one is watching
Dance all your Dreams today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Amy -your blog looks amazing! I love the new colors. You never cease to amaze me with all your talents. I too am amazed by your family! I love you all.
Your friend, Natalie
P.S. we need to get together and laugh some time soon!!!
Post a Comment