----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 Updated by: Blogger Team ----------------------------------------------- */ /* Variable definitions ==================== */ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */ body { background:#9D1961; margin:0; color:#9D1961; font: x-small "Trebuchet MS", Trebuchet, Verdana, Sans-serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#CAF99B; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#CAF99B; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ffffff; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #666666; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #666666; text-align: center; color:#FFBBE8; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: italic bold 200% Georgia, Times, serif; } #header a { color:#FFBBE8; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#FFBBE8; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: italic normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #9D1961; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: italic normal 100% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal bold 78% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#C94093; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #666666; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#ffffff; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#ffffff; font-weight:bold; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#9D1961; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#C94093; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #666666; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #C94093; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #9D1961; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #666666; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #666666; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #C94093; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family Pictures

This is the one I love , but think we need to go shot it again earlier in the day when the light is a littel better so Eric doesn't get lost!!!




Up at BYUI there is this amazing garden I need them to come to my house and fix it up!! Since we haven't had family pictures since I think we just had Megan and Sadie we thought it was high time!!! Here are a few of them VOTE let me know which one you think would look good on my fireplace!! We have already gone back twice so another trip might get that shot I'm so looking for in my pickyness!!!

6 comments:

Burgie's said...

I like the same one you do, but your right you can not see Eric. I like the bottom one as well because it is a closeup. They did a really good job. Who did them? We need to get ours done pretty bad as well. Hmmm maybe someday.
Stacy
P.S. your family is stinkin cute and you look really good.

Cari Payne said...

I really like the bottom one! It is beautiful of all the kids and you and eric look Really good! Eric is a little cheesy but I think that's awesome! Love you guys! Cari

Cari Payne said...

Oh and yes I really like the top one too! But for over the fireplace I think the bottom would look the best! Just my opinion! Luv ya Cari

The Wyatt's said...

What a cute family!!! I love your family pictures. The colors are so pretty with the flowers in the background. It's fun to see what you guys are up to. I love seeing the pics of you with grandma Miller at the cemetery too. I bet she loves your visits each week.

Martindale 5 said...

Amy, what can I say... I like them all! Your family is so fun. I love it when the girls call me Miss Natalie. My kids coud never be so polite. I think Megan and Paige are in the same dance class this year. Want to car-pool? luv ya TONS!, Natalie

Joslyn Fitzgerald Stead said...

Hey Amy- it's Joslyn! Hannah sent me the link for your blog! Oh how cute it is! Your girls just keep growing up more and more! How fun is it to have a houseful of wonderful kidos! So my pick is the last one! And you should talk to my sister Breanne she helped plant the BUYI gardens and has been working up there for a while now . She draws awesome landscapes! I mean if you ever need help! Anywho- hope you are wonderful! Hugs, Jos!