Yeah!! Daddy came home this weekend and we celebrated his birthday a little early!! The cake was a mess but he was so sweet to just say it was nice!! I wish we could be with him on Wed.!! We Love ya!! Happy Birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a spoiled Daddy!! I rarely bake for Aaron anymore & because he loves me but wouldn't mind if I was thinner he hasn't baked for me since I had Paige. You guys are so cute!!! When we move next month at lease I know I can still check in on the old blog. Luv ya all, Natalie
Hey Amy- Thanks for leaving me some little notes on my blog! I must be out of the loop because I am lost as to where your sweetie has been gone to?? Paul had to work out of town a lot in the last 3 years. More then he has worked close and I know it is hard. Hope you are hanging in there with all of that! Your cake looks awesome!! Hopefully we will come to visit sometime this holiday season, I am missing what has become home for me. Thanks for always being sooo Sweet to me in every way! You are awesome!
Hugs, Joslyn!
Post a Comment