
Whow that was a fast ten years. I was looking at pictures of her the last ten years and couldn't help but crying and wishing I could go back. She was our angel we tried for five years and thought we would never have children, then I got pregnant with Megan. I spent lots of time in hospital and on bed rest and by his grace three and a half weeks early and 5lbs5oz (just like her Mom) lots of dark hair Megan Joelee entered our lives. We lover her so much and we are both so proud of her and the cutie and smarty pants she is. Happy Brithday my Angel!! We love You!!!
2 comments:
What a beautiful 10 year old sweetie you have. I love her long locks. Who does those beautiful streaks in her hair?:) (you do a great job)Girls are so fun aren't they.
See ya at dance on Thursday!:)
What Adorable pictures! She is just Adorable! You are in Trouble Mom! Miss ya lots! I am so glad that things have finally settled day after the holidays! We need to get together! Luvs, Cari
Post a Comment