I can't get my scanner to work so I'm posting this with no picture but it's offical
baby number 5 is
Due Sept. 13, 2009!!! We are all so excited!! I had a misscarriage over a year ago and we really didn't think we would have any more, Guess we were wrong!!
6 comments:
I am so excited for you!!:)
Oh Amy! I am so excited for you! I miss you and I haven't been able to see you lately! It will be the cutest little thing ever! Luv ya babe! We need a girly night out! Cari xoxo
Congrats!!! That is awesome. How have you been feeling? Let me know if you need a break. I'm just around the corner :)
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!! Wow wow wow wow wow! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
You go girl....Just one more thing I love and admire about you! You have patients for one more. I can't even keep up with the three I have. I love you! I am so happy for your family and the kids. I know you have all been wanting this for some time now. I can't wait to find out boy or girl so I can start shopping for you!!!
Hugs, Natalie
Congratulations Amy and Eric!!! Wow! Much love, Claudia
Post a Comment