Britt finally figured out how to swing herself!! She will sit out there forever. She really wanted daddy to see!!
Boo loves to drag Pepsi around!
yeah brax is loving being on his four wheeler again.

So it was so nice to have a few days to be able to be outside with no snow!!! The kids were so cute they took blankets and of course food out in the tree house and had a little party. Expecially now expecting our fifth baby I get LOTS of comments on how many children I have but I wish they could all come and see how much fun they all have together. The creative things they come up with and the true friends they are to each other!! I love my babies!!!




2 comments:
Hey Amie- Were the dance pictures tomorrow at 10:40? I can't remember.
Sorry I spelled your name wrong. My sis in law spells it that way :)
Post a Comment