So I had my 20 week appoinment today!! Everything looked good said she's the size of a can of pop!! Funny!! Maybe we should call her sweet soda!! Hummmm maybe not!!
ACK! So you are pregnant! YAY! I'm sure I knew this before, so it's like Christmas all over again me finding out for the first time (again). SOOOOO HAPPY for you! And girls are so much fun - as you know better than I do! :)
3 comments:
ACK! So you are pregnant! YAY! I'm sure I knew this before, so it's like Christmas all over again me finding out for the first time (again). SOOOOO HAPPY for you! And girls are so much fun - as you know better than I do! :)
So cool! Congrats.
So happy for you guys. I'm so glad all is well and healthy. I can't wait to start shopping for little girl things. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment