Here is my amazing parents serving in Kirtlad, OH. We were able to skype withthem when we got back to the house after the blessing. It was so hard to get my baby dressed without Mom she always comes early helps me and takes pictures, but I knew her hands hand made the beautiful dress she wore and that a piece of them both was with us. I'm so thankful all my sister and brother and there families where able to come and Erics parents and sister. It was a fun day.Monday, September 21, 2009
blessing Day
Here is my amazing parents serving in Kirtlad, OH. We were able to skype withthem when we got back to the house after the blessing. It was so hard to get my baby dressed without Mom she always comes early helps me and takes pictures, but I knew her hands hand made the beautiful dress she wore and that a piece of them both was with us. I'm so thankful all my sister and brother and there families where able to come and Erics parents and sister. It was a fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment