Paige was just like that until she was six months old. The minute she was out of the car seat she would settle right down. She is beautiful!!!! I wish we were closer. Miss you all!
Oh she is cute when she cried. Easton hates his car seat too. He lasts for about 5 min then starts to scream. I hate it because its so hard to see him and I don't know if he is being fussy or if something is really wrong!
4 comments:
she is still cute when she cries.
Paige was just like that until she was six months old. The minute she was out of the car seat she would settle right down. She is beautiful!!!! I wish we were closer. Miss you all!
Oh she is cute when she cried. Easton hates his car seat too. He lasts for about 5 min then starts to scream. I hate it because its so hard to see him and I don't know if he is being fussy or if something is really wrong!
Amy, she is so beautiful!
Post a Comment