Here is my Sister Annette and her hubby Rich they went to the ER with my brother. We took this picture before they left, but we where texting the whole time they where at the hospital and since everything at the hospitals take forever, they where bored and sat for a long time watching nurses walk around!! HAHA I thought this was a funny picture , showing how they probley felt there all day !! LOL Sis!!! So here is my Bro. Gotta love him!! He is so amazing & talented, but when I took this picture I didn't know if it would be the last depending on what was going on in his body. I was freeking out inside. It has been a not so great year and I don't know if I could have handled a blow like that. I know he has a ways to go, but I love ya Bro. take care of yourself!!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
A Baptism to Remember
Here is my Sister Annette and her hubby Rich they went to the ER with my brother. We took this picture before they left, but we where texting the whole time they where at the hospital and since everything at the hospitals take forever, they where bored and sat for a long time watching nurses walk around!! HAHA I thought this was a funny picture , showing how they probley felt there all day !! LOL Sis!!! So here is my Bro. Gotta love him!! He is so amazing & talented, but when I took this picture I didn't know if it would be the last depending on what was going on in his body. I was freeking out inside. It has been a not so great year and I don't know if I could have handled a blow like that. I know he has a ways to go, but I love ya Bro. take care of yourself!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow, Glad everything turned out ok! Family is the BEST!! Cari
Post a Comment