
This is one of those moments in a Mom's life that you don't know if you should be beeming with Joy or scared to death. Eric's brother let us borrow the training wheels for the little fifty and YES this is my little peanuts 2 and 4 riding it by themselves. I am so proud of them! Arn't they so cute.
3 comments:
I had no idea there were training wheels for motorcycles! I could have used them when *I* was riding! ha ha ha
You are so right. I would be over flowing with pride but biting my nails at the same time. Don't let Luke know about training wheels... he already has an unsafe obsession with all things motorized. Luv ya much, Natalie
You are so brave! My kids would love to have a ride on one of those, but not a chance! I'm to much of a worrier! My kids are going to to hate me when there older!
Post a Comment