A group of us went out to dinner with Natalie before she left for Arizona!! It was a bitter sweet night. Fun to be out but hate that it will be awhile before we get together again. Love ya Nat. See ya in May!!
I love you all....it was so fun. Good thing I don't live there any more; I;m afraid they won't let me back into Johnny Carino's. Miss you Amy!!!! -Natalie
3 comments:
That was a fun night! We need to get together again soon! We missed having with us for our crazy midnight movie.
That night was so Fun! I look Huge in the pictures for some reason! Luv ya Nat! Miss you lots! Cari
I love you all....it was so fun. Good thing I don't live there any more; I;m afraid they won't let me back into Johnny Carino's. Miss you Amy!!!!
-Natalie
Post a Comment