
I can't believe Sadie is eight!! It seems like she was just layin in the NICU at 4lb 9oz. I can't imagin my life without her. With all the close calls between life and death with her I can just honestly say I am so greatful our Heavenly Father has let her stay with us. She makes me a better Mom to remind me to make each day count! She is such a joy and she has such a tender heart!! I love you sweety Happy Birthday!!!

I
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!
Hapy Birthday Sadie!!
They grow up way to fast. Before we know it they will be dating!! Oh thats a scary thought!
She is So Beautiful...Just like her mommy! xoxo Cari
I feel totally stupid...I gave you my blog address but I forgot that it is now private so email me and I will send you an invite: happyblondebonds@aol.com
Post a Comment