
I have been the Scrooge of Christmas this year knowing that Eric will not be here with us, so after a bad week I decided I need to try and find a way to just feel the spirit of Christmas and try and make the best of it. So we are doing Christmas early this year. Santa will be coming to our house on the 20th. Sadie is getting baptised that morning it should be an amazing day!! Or should I say I hope!! Merry Christmas to you all from here at the Geisler's home!!
3 comments:
I love your Christmas decorations. They are very beautiful...And I don't blame you for not getting into the Christmas spirit. If my husband was gone for Christmas I would be too. I'm glad that your making the best of it though. Keep your chin up and keep on smiling:)
Beautiful! I wish I could have early Christmas with you & go to the baptism. Give Sadie a special luv from Miss Natalie for taking the right steps toward a bright & joyful future. luv you all!!!
I'm sorry to hear about Eric being gone for Christmas. Saturday will be such a special day, with the baptism and having an early Christmas. Will you have family coming in from out of town for it also?
I love all your decorations! They are really beautiful.I was having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit also. But I didn't have a good reason like you. So I just barely put up our decorations. My kids finally talked me into it. :)
Post a Comment