What an amazing Day!! It is always nice to have family around in such a peaceful and important day! Sadie was so cute if anyone knows her she is our giggle monster!! She is always laughing and everytime anyone talked to her at the baptism she would just giggle it was so cute. She is so sweet and Eric and I couldn't be more proud of her. I can't thank everyone enough for there support and willingness to come share this day with us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What a beautiful family. Sadie looks like an angel. Her dress is gorgeous. I am so glad that you guys had such a wonderful day together.Hope you guys have a merry christmas and happy new year and we will see you at dance.
What beautiful moments with daddy and daughter! I am so glad that you got to see your hubby! Miss ya babe and think about you lots! We need to get together! Luv ya! Cari
Sadie looks so beautiful in her white dress and so happy! I love how excited they are after their baptism.
Congradulations Sadie!!! I'm so proud of you!! I really wish we still lived in Rigby so we could have been there. Keep up the good work sweetheart. Miss Natalie loves & misses you tons. P.S. say hi to the family for me.
Post a Comment