
These are for you babe!! Eric has wanted me to post pictures more often so he can see the kids while he is gone. So we are going to try our best to find things trough out the week to post so he can see what we are up to.Look at Braxtons eyes he is so sick hopefully that shot will kick in soon!! The girls are in there room until it's CLEAN!!!!
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute. Is Baxton sick? I won't be at dance today because MaKinley is sick too.
Hope all is going good.Lots of hugs..Stacy
Oh I am sorry you have sick kids. Just what you need right now. How have you been feeling? Is there anything I can do to help? Hang in there. Glad to see you finally posted something.
Stacy
I love the pictures!! I think we all benifit when you post more pictures. Hope Brax is doing better and everything has gone well with Sadie. We love and miss you all. -Martindales
Post a Comment